Fenton, MI 48430 | Finance
Looking for a great opportunity to further your career in Finance? Our client in Fenton, MI is looking to add a Finance Professional/CPA to their team.
Great salary and benefits! 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan, Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days, Health Benefits, Life Insurance, and many more!
Financial Professional/CPA - responsible for developing relationships with clients and consulting with clients to ascertain and define needs or problem areas, and determine the scope of investigation required to obtain a solution.
- Monitor and implement regulatory changes and project management
- Possesses strong analytical skills, be an independent worker, and effective communicator
- Operational experience, accounting/financial analysis
- Estimate shows that 75% of time will be related to direct client duties and 25% associate with planning, development, marketing, etc.
Ideal Candidates will possess the following qualities:
- Bachelor or Advanced degree in Accounting or Finance (CPA a plus)
- High skill levels in accounting or finance (Healthcare experience preferred but not necessary)
- Excellent project management, organizational and interpersonal skills, and able to prioritize workload
- Strong computer and technology knowledge and skills (Excel and database)
- Onsite/overnight travel to clients necessary as determined by client needs
- Must possess two years of current work history
- Must be able to pass pre-employment testing
- Must be able to pass thorough criminal background screening
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screening
We Go To Work For You