CNC Router Operator
Grand Rapids, MI 49512 US
Do you have CNC operator experience in a light industrial fabrication shop? Our client in the Kentwood area is seeking a CNC Router Operator, responsible for operating the CNC router equipment in the fabrication shop. This individual will also help in general fabrication and assembly when extra hands are needed. Some general tool knowledge is a must. Our client is a state licensed and a UL approved facility building illuminated signs for governmental, industrial, institutional and retail industries across the United States. Their leading-edge technologies bring top-quality equipment and expertise to every project and state. All of their products are proudly manufactured here in the US.
First Shift: 6am-2:30pmLocation: Grand RapidsPay: Hourly, $17
- Able to convert Metric to Standard and vice-versa
- Able to read a tape measure to within a 1/16th of an inch
- Attention to detail and pride in workmanship
- Must be skilled with hand tools
- High School Diploma/GED
- EnRoute, FlexiSign or other CAM / CAD experience
- Operating, monitoring and maintaining CNC Router and two Accubend aluminum letter benders.
- Running a MultiCam router
- Washing, packaging, prepping materials for sign fabrication, installation or customer pick-up.
- Maintain a clean working environment, keep machinery/tools in excellent working condition with a preventative maintenance schedule.
- We offer a fantastic benefits package to all of our employees. This includes healthcare, vacation/holiday pay, and 401K! In fact, these are the same benefits that we offer our Corporate employees!
- Applying for one job with Qualified Staffing is like applying for hundreds of jobs all at once and we only hire for the best!
- We respond to every job applicant within 24 – 48 hours.