Clinton Township, MI 48036 US
Pay: Starting at $22.00/hr Apply now to schedule an interview!
About: CNC Programmer produces machined parts by programming codes to automate the computer numerical control (CNC) machining process, and maintaining quality and safety standards.
- Makes calculations for programming multiple CAD systems
- Set up and checks programs by running first piece
- Mark or tag material with proper job number, piece marks, and other identifying marks as required
- Study work orders, sample parts, blueprints, and drawings, to determine tools, methods and sequences of operations needed to machine products, and determine product dimensions and tolerances
- Ability to setup, program, operate and troubleshoot CNC machines without assistance. Must be self sufficient.
- Confer with production supervisor, or manufacturing personnel to exchange technical information.
- Maintains safe work habits by adherence to safety policies referenced in the company policy manual including following Federal, State and Local regulations
- Proficient in reading blue print
- Knowledge of programming language
- Knowledge of machine set up and tools
- Math skills
- Follow verbal and written instructions
- Good communication skills
Why work for Qualified Staffing?
- We offer a fantastic benefits package to all of our employees. This includes healthcare, vacation/holiday pay, and 401K! In fact, these are the same benefits that we offer our Corporate employees!
- Applying for one job with Qualified Staffing is like applying for hundreds of jobs all at once!
- We respond to every job applicant within 24 - 48 hours.