Clinton Township, MI 48036 US
Pay: Starting at $16.00 Apply now to schedule an interview!
About: CNC Operator, Under minimal supervision, sets up and operates CNC (computer numerical controlled) machinery to fabricate various types of metal parts while maintaining quality and safety standards.
- Set up the hardware for CNC machines, installing and aligning fixtures and attachments guided by the software.
- Monitor tools and attachments, ensuring that the parts are properly cooled and lubricated.
- Mark or tag material with the proper job number, piece marks, and other identifying marks as required
- Maintains accurate records of time spent on each sequence of job.
- Uses gages and measuring instruments to meet tolerance requirements
- Performs daily and regular cleaning and light maintenance tasks on CNC machinery
- Maintains safe work habits by adherence to safety policies referenced in the company policy manual including following Federal, State, and Local regulations
- Basic knowledge of reading a blue print
- Knowledge of the use of basic shop tools needed to set up machine
- Basic understanding of safe machine maintenance and operation
- Ability to read and use inspection devices
- Safe use and operation of forklifts and cranes Verbal and written communication skills
Why work for Qualified Staffing?
- We offer a fantastic benefits package to all of our employees. This includes healthcare, vacation/holiday pay, and 401K! In fact, these are the same benefits that we offer our Corporate employees!
- Applying for one job with Qualified Staffing is like applying for hundreds of jobs all at once!
- We respond to every job applicant within 24 - 48 hours.