CNC Mills Operator (4:30pm - 4:00am)
Lapeer, MI 48446
2nd shift - 4: 30pm - 4: 00am
Measure dimensions of finished workpieces to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments.
Mount, align, and secure workpieces on machines, using hand tools and precision measuring instruments.
Stop machines to remove finished work pieces
Efficiently run production of automotive components
Maintain the highest level of quality by constant monitoring and measuring the features of the parts produced
Maintain the highest expected level of housekeeping
- Prefer some related training or experience.
- MUST have a GED or HS diploma.
- Knowledge of GD&T
- MUST have excellent attendance
- Must be able to stand for 12 hour shifts, reach at or above shoulder level, and lift up to 35 pounds.
- Must be able to respond quickly to a signal (sounds, light, picture) when it appears