Winchester, VA 22602
Do you have the knowledge, skills, and abilities of a multi-skilled CNC Machinist?
We have immediate, direct hire openings for a CNC Machinist. No temp hours required - hired directly with our client! This position is Monday - Friday, 7 AM - 3: 30 PM or 3: 30 PM - 11: 30 PM.
Existing since 1964, our client provides customers the very best in production machining and fabrication solutions. Very clean and organized facility!
- Setup, program and operate computer numerically controlled machine tools
- Read and understand blueprints and sketches and create sketches
- Recognize different materials and how to handle or machine each
- Program in G code and read G code programs
- Inspect parts in process and at completion
- Use of all measuring instruments
- HS Diploma/GED
- 5-10 years of CNC experience - REQUIRED
- Gibbs programming skill - is a plus
- Expertise in measuring microscope - is a plus
- Blueprint Readings/Use of micrometers
- High Driven - Self Starter