CNC Machinist - Operator/Programmer
Cedartown, GA Cedartown, GA 30125
As a CNC Machinist you will be working in a manufacturing shop programming and operating machinery to produce components to specifications. You will be responsible for:
- Setting up, programming and operating CNC Lathes and Mills
- Read blueprints to ensure parts are produced according to required tolerances and specifications
- experience working with CNC Machinery (Bridgeport and Mazak a plus)
- Knowledge of programming and use of G codes and Mazatrol
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Working knowledge of Mills and Lathes
- Familiarity with control names and types such as Fanuc
- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic math skills.
- Able to interpret blueprint drawings.
- Good work ethics and reliable.
- Positive attitude.
- Must be physically able to handle heavy items including lifting, pushing, pulling, and positioning components.
- Knowledge of basic machining practices and materials and general mechanical knowledge.
- Ability to work alone or in a team setting.
- CNC Programming: 5 years preferred
- Blueprint Reading: 5 years preferred
- CNC Operating: 5 years preferred
**Must have reliable transportation and be able to travel to job location in Cedartown, GA**