CNC Machine Operator - 3rd Shift
Imlay City, MI 48444
CNC Operators work with computer numeric controlled machinery to produce parts and tools from metal, plastic, or other materials. Computer numeric controlled equipment is precision machinery that cuts, grinds, or drills into the material.
We are seeking individuals with experience using CNC Machines (at least 3 months) who would like to work at a long term job.
- Able to read and interpret drawings.
- Able to set up / work on machines.
- Able to safely operate machine (CNC mills / lathe).
- Able to read and use measuring tools.
- Mill experience Lathe experience.
- General machining skills.
- Able to lift 40 pounds.
- *1st Shift Hours*: 7 AM - 3: 30 PM (For training, 1-2 weeks)
- *3rd Shift Hours*: 11 PM - 7: 30 AM