CNC HAAS Mill Operator
Fenton, MI 48430 | Skilled Trade
Looking for the next step in your CNC Career & the opportunity to work with a rewarding company?
Our company in Fenton, MI is looking for experience CNC Milling Operators!
Our company has many affiliations including GLTDC (Great Lakes Tool & Die Collaborative), AFS (American Foundry Society), MMA (Michigan Manufacturers Association), TMTA (Tooling, Manufacturing & Technologies Associate), and is NSF Certified (Public Health & Safety Organization).
CNC Machinists will work in a 40,000 square foot climate controlled facility with several CNC turning, CNC milling and precision grinding equipment. Provide customers variety of precision machines components from a variety of metals and plastics.
CNC Milling Operator
3rd shift (7:30 p.m. to 6 a.m.) FULL TIME
Program, Set up, and Operator HAAS Milling Machines
Low volume production (1 to 100 pieces) generally.
Ideal Candidates will possess the following qualities
- Previous manufacturing experience
- Previous CNC milling experience
- Experience with HAAS Milling Machines
- Able to work flexible hours (Overtime possibility)
- Must possess two years of current work history
- Must be able to pass thorough criminal background screening
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screening
We Go To Work For You!
Qualified Staffing offers Full-Time Employee Benefits!
- Medical, Vision and Dental
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card - Full access to online pay stubs
- 6 Paid Holidays*
- Vacation Time*
- Disability Coverage