CFA Institute December 2018 Grading Project
Charlottesville, VA 22901
**Please note these are strictly short-term positions estimated to last from December 4th - December 12th 2018.
Each year our client brings on a multitude of temporary employees to assist with the organizing, processing, and unpacking of testing materials. Below are the descriptions of each position.
- Receiving: Work in a warehouse environment receiving and processing examination books and materials. Lift 30 to 40 lb. boxes on a regular basis. Receivers will float to Staging during downtime.
- Staging: Assist in preparing examination materials for grading. Move 30 lb boxes or stacks of material frequently.
- Scanning: Scan machine-graded answer documents according to established procedures. Associates do not grade the examinations.
- Incomplete Review: Assist in confirming all candidates with incomplete data are true "incompletes" ( candidates who sat in the AM testing session only).
- Audit: Assist in confirming that the system is accurately recording candidate responses from the scan sheet. This role is exclusively data entry.
- Paperwork: Organize paperwork that is returned from test centers.
Monday - Friday
December 4th - December 12th 2018
8am-4:30pm (or until finished)
- Must be able to work the entire schedule of the project (no exceptions)
- High level of professionalism and confidentiality
- High level of attention to detail and proofing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work quietly and diligently on repetitive tasks
- Ability to move 30lb boxes from floor to table occasionally
- Ability to ensure 100% accuracy through various auditing processes
- Ability to communicate errors and ask questions
- Ability to work in a team environment