Bonaire, GA 31005
- Prepares mechanical drawings of components, assemblies, or systems from specifications, prior layouts, and sketches using Solid Works and AutoCAD software.
- Reviews engineering drawings and designs to ensure adherence to established specifications.
- Works with production to ensure quality and manufacturability of design.]Makes design changes to existing engineering/manufacturing drawings.
- Communicates with vendors on tooling.
- Design dies and equipment used for those dies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education & Skills:
- An Associate s degree in Mechanical Design, CAD Drafting, or other related discipline.
- 1-4 years of experience with Solid Works and AutoCAD design programs as well as
knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures relating to technical drawings
- Must have a solid mechanical aptitude and understanding of fabrication.
- Must have strong communication, documentation, and organizational skills.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, dead-line-driven, team environment .