Business and Contracts Manager - Direct Hire Opportunity!
Charlottesville, VA 22901
Business and Contracts Manager
- Review solicitation to identify labor and pricing requirements and report to management
- Support estimate development
- Review final bid for pricing and certs requirements adherence
- Review contracts for all pricing/invoicing requirements and obligations
- Manage and track contract/task order budgets and status reports
- Manage labor rates and escalations
- Manage contract modifications, close-outs, and sales reporting (GSA) when applicable
- Provide contract/task order burndown reports to management and COR, and coordinate with COR on status, as necessary
- Develop draft monthly invoices and send to management for review.
- Submit final invoices to clients
- Time Keeping system (Replicon)
- Run standard and custom timesheet reports for management
- Setup new contacts/task orders as needed.
- Send security paperwork to new hires.
- Submit new hire paperwork to clients.
- 5+ years of experience working with federal service contracts
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong data analysis skills
- Experience analyzing and reporting on burndown
- Experience comprehending and analyzing service contracts
- Experience writing or assisting with creating service contracts
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to remain professional and uphold confidentiality at all times
- Strong experience working with spreadsheets
- Replicon time keeping experience a plus
- Experience with RFPs a plus
$80-90k/year depending on experience