Business and Contracts Manager - Direct Hire Opportunity!
Charlottesville, VA 22901
Do you feel stagnant in your current position? Is it time to take your career to the next level? Apply today!
Business and Contracts Manager
- Review solicitation to identify labor and pricing requirements and report to management
- Support estimate development
- Review final bid for pricing and certs requirements adherence
- Review contracts for all pricing/invoicing requirements and obligations
- Manage and track contract/task order budgets and status reports
- Manage labor rates and escalations
- Manage contract modifications, close-outs, and sales reporting (GSA) when applicable
- Provide contract/task order burndown reports to management and COR, and coordinate with COR on status, as necessary
- Develop draft monthly invoices and send to management for review.
- Submit final invoices to clients
- Time Keeping system (Replicon)
- Run standard and custom timesheet reports for management
- Setup new contacts/task orders as needed.
- Send security paperwork to new hires.
- Submit new hire paperwork to clients.
- 5+ years federal contracting experience
- Replicon time keeping experience
$80-90k/year depending on experience