ur company is currently seeking a Bookkeeper to join our team! You will be responsible for preparing and examining financial records for our historic restoration construction company.
• Obtain primary financial data for accounting records
• Enter and scan receipts
• Check the accuracy of business transactions
• Perform data entry and administrative duties
• Run payroll through ADP, enter timesheets into Quickbooks for job costing purposes
• Run QB reports
• Establish your own organizational systems when necessary to complete job tasks
Experience bookkeeping for a construction company is a plus. Looking for part-time employee with potential to work full time if desired. Full-time includes benefits and PTO.
• Previous experience in accounting, finance, or other related fields
• Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
• Ability to prioritize, multitask and think critically
• Strong organizational skills
• Deadline and detail-oriented
• Familiarity with technology (Quickbooks and Excel will be utilized the most often)