The bookkeeper position would maintain our customer account records, including customer contracts, shipping logs, transportation documents, control documents, customer receivables and payables; and other customer records as required. Some daily responsibilities are recording the day to day customer transactions/event by each contract, control and transportation actions. Along with Maintaining each customers account for each contract and posting to customer account ledgers and inventory controls, prepare payments for settlements for customer payables and prepare customer invoices and supporting documentation. This position will be full or part time depending on qualifications. Pay will start at $11-$12/HR based on experience.
- Proficient with excel spread sheets and word documents.
- Proven ability to calculate, post and control number/figures.
- Can demonstrate a very high degree of accuracy with detail and maintain organized records.
- Customer service ability for bookkeeping support for accounting, marketing, trading, transportation.
- Ability to prepare and control day to day records and organize customer data.
- Positive communication skills.
- Ability to research and reconcile bookkeeping accounts.
- Associates degree in accounting or have attended selected college accounting classes. Business accounting training courses, or background proven knowledge of bookkeeping functions.