Bookeeper/Accountant - Part-Time
Wake Forest, NC 27587
Our client in the Youngsville/Rolesville area is seeking a part-time Bookkeeper to create and maintain the accounting records using QuickBooks Online. Must have previous accounting/bookkeeping experience. 15-20 hours per week/flexible. Pay rate is $15.00 per hour.
- Create and maintain vendor records, including contact information, payment terms, and any other information required. Create and maintain customer records including contact, delivery and payment information.
- Write checks in QuickBooks Online
- Invoice customers. Upon approval, distribute invoices to customers via email or mail.
- Manage bills received from vendors.
- Record bank transactions as needed.
- Make bank deposits, order checks, verify bank drafts and charges, and resolve bank errors
- Excellent knowledge of QuickBooks Online, computers and the Internet.
- Work fluently with Microsoft Office – Word and Excel.
- Ability to work with numerical data, attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to effectively manage time, meet deadlines, and work under pressure.
- Two-year community college business degree with bookkeeping or accounting courses required.