Bilingual Sample Clerk
Calhoun, GA 30701 US
Looking to utilize your skills and experience in Samples? Are you looking for longevity with a great company? Look no further and APPLY TODAY!
We are a seeking a full-time Bilingual Samples Clerk for a temp-to-hire positions for a local carpet manufacturer! The Samples Clerk will split time between the warehouse and office depending on needs.
Shift: 1st (8:00a-5:00p), Monday through Friday. Pay: $15-$16, depending on experience.
- Order Entry
- Entering orders for sample orders
- Ordering carpet samples as inventory gets low
- Overseeing samples going out of the warehouse
- Pulling samples
- Must be able to distinguish different colors and ensure consistency of finished good product to control sample.
- Remain conscious of quality improvements/defects and report any concerns.
- Ongoing general housekeeping of work area.
- Follow company policies & procedures, including guidelines/instructions set by the supervisor.
- Managing the samples department
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Differentiate color tones and shade variations.
- Writing, reading, and math skills.
- Teamwork and relationship building.
- Management experience
- Must be bilingual (English and Spanish)
- We offer a fantastic benefits package to all of our employees. This includes healthcare, vacation/holiday pay, and 401K! In fact, these are the same benefits that we offer our Corporate employees!
- Applying for one job with Qualified Staffing is like applying for hundreds of jobs all at once!
- We respond to every job applicant within 24-48 hours.