Bilingual Customer Service Representatives (Must be fluent in Spanish and English)
Sandy Springs, GA 30328
We are offering you a fun, but challenging opportunity to pursue your professional and personal goals.
This is a great opportunity to start working for a growing company that believes in investing in their employees. Our client is seeking a tenacious, outgoing and positive individual to fill a full time position as a Bilingual Customer Service Representative.
Recent high school or college graduates are encouraged to apply and pursue this great entry-level call center position that will provide you with great customer service, communication, and teamwork skills.
If you are fully bilingual in Spanish and English, able to multi-task, customer oriented, have excellent verbal communication skills and most importantly are eager to learn WE HAVE THE PERFECT POSITION FOR YOU!
Your mission is to offer customer support to customers of a financial institution located in Sandy Springs. By answering phone calls and providing great support to customers you re literally the voice and the face of the institution.
- Provide assistance to customers via inbound and outbound calls
- Anticipate customer needs and concerns
- Submit escalations and written requests to appropriate departments when additional approvals or assistance is needed
- Provide status on new or existing claims to customers
- Determine charges for services requested, collect cardholder personal information and update cardholder records in the Core System
- Soft selling new or additional services via text message alerts and mobile app downloads
- Able to be flexible and perform other duties as assigned by management
Why Qualified Staffing?
- Our goal is to help you find a career that you love for the long term. Nothing makes us happier than when one of our employees gets hired permanently.
- Applying just one time at Qualified Staffing is like applying for hundreds of jobs all at once. Our career specialists will work with you to find the job that s perfect for you.
- We respond quickly to every job applicant. You can rest assured you will be contacted to discuss your career goals and available job opportunities.
- We get you in front of the right people at the right companies, and we have access to jobs that aren t posted on other job sites.
- We won t forget about you. Our Q-Connect program keeps you connected with Qualified Staffing during your assignments. Through Q-Connect, you ll receive job announcements, opportunities, helpful career tips, and fun contests.
- You ll always have access to your personal career specialist for advice or feedback.
Need more reasons? As an employee with Qualified Staffing, you may qualify for:
- Medical benefits
- Weekly Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement planning options: 401K
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Call Center, Retail, or Food Service: 1 year (Preferred, but not required)
- Spanish (Required)
- Mid-Day / Evening: 1pm-10pm
- Saturday and Sunday: Required
- Available to work between 40-55 hours
Pay rate: $12/hour
Send your resume today to selberkani@q-staffing.Com for consideration!