Bilingual (Spanish and English) Staffing Coordinator
Marietta, GA 30064 | Administrative-Customer Service
Do you think you have what it takes? Our team is looking for a Bilingual Staffing Coordinator who isn’t afraid to be an industry leader! Our ideal candidate will have a competitive drive, a willingness to learn, and the ability to manage responsibilities in a high-volume atmosphere. You spend your time greeting candidates, sourcing candidates, making phone calls and handling administrative functions in our fast paced office. If this sounds like a match for you, we’d love for you to submit your resume!
- Manage multiple priorities and work efficiently in a fast paced environment.
- Assist in helping people making positive strides in their professional careers daily.
- Accurately follow procedures and maintain confidential information.
- Engage in interactions across multiple media platforms while developing rapport with individuals across a variety of industries.
- Interact with all levels of the company and with clients in a professional manner, maintain effective communication, both written and spoken.
- Act in a proactive manner to understand the positions and finding the best qualified candidate for the job.
- Strong computer skills required to utilize staffing software and reporting.
- Demonstrate excellent telephone interviewing skills.
- Work in a team environment and be self- motivated.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bilingual in Spanish and English A MUST!
- Must be highly skilled in Microsoft Office suite - especially Outlook, Excel and Internet.
- Must have outstanding customer service skills.
- Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Follow process guidelines and procedures.
- Portray a friendly and professional image.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be extremely detail oriented and highly motivated.
Email resume today: firstname.lastname@example.org
- BILINGUAL (Spanish and English) a MUST
- Minimum of two years recruiting/ staffing/ front desk experience preferred.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now!