Bilingual (Spanish and English) Call Center Representative
Atlanta, GA 30328
The bilingual in Spanish and English Call Center Representative will be responsible of the following:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Professionally handle incoming calls, voice mails and emails to ensure that customer, merchant and sponsor issues are resolved both promptly and accurately with the highest possible degree of respect and urgency.
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, assess and fulfill customer needs, educate the customer where applicable to prevent the need for future contacts and document the interaction through contact tracking.
- Ability to troubleshoot customer issues over the phone.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 1 year minimum of experience in a call center required.
- Proficient in the basic use of PC’s and Internet Explorer.
- Background in collections or sales a PLUS!
- Demonstrate a passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers.
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities.
- Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills.
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English a MUST!
Location: Atlanta, GA 30328
Email resume today: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must be FULLY BILINGUAL in Spanish and English.
- Must have previous Call Center/Customer Service experience.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Must be computer literate.