Bilingual (English & Spanish) Bulk Lead / Evening Shift
Austell, GA 30168
Industry leader in the distribution of pet supply products is searching for a fully bilingual in English and Spanish Bulk Lead. The primary purpose of this position is to oversee the daily duties of the bulk pickers on night shift. This individual will also be responsible for the monitoring of the small stock boxes, lay downs, wrapping & loading of trailers. In addition to being the lead for the two areas you will be required to perform task assigned from the night shift supervisor.
- Oversee the load-out process.
- Monitor, help and implement ideas to reduce damages.
- Monitor the progress of the damage reductions.
- Oversee all daily cleaning aisle assignment sheets.
- Ensure all aisles are cleaned properly daily.
- Oversee the daily equipment logs / Battery watering log.
- Instruct all team members on how to fill out the daily & weekly logs properly.
- Maintain the inventory of good and bad pallets.
- Loading of trailers.
- Check for driver operational equipment (hand trucks/electric pallet jacks/cones/straps).
- Three to five years of experience as a Warehouse Lead.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish A MUST!
- Previous forklift experience is required.
- Extensive Criminal Background Check and a drug test is required.
- Candidates must have own transportation.
Hours of Operations:
Monday - Thursday from 3:00 p.m. until work is finished. Additional hours/days may be required to meet business needs.