Bilingual (ENGLISH -SPANISH) Packaging Associates
$10.00 Atlanta, GA 30318
The BILINGUAL (SPANISH- ENGLISH SPEAKER) Packaging Associate is responsible for producing quality products through the efficient use of assigned packaging equipment. The Packaging Associate reports directly to the Packaging Room Supervisor and Packaging Manager.
- Assure that the assigned packaging equipment operates in accordance with applicable SOP's, and that processed product meets all applicable specifications.
- Perform appropriate cleaning upon completion of processing operations as outlined in the applicable SOP.
- Monitor performance of equipment during operation and make adjustments as mandated. If necessary, notify designated personnel of setting changes and documents adjustments appropriately.
- Assure that all logbooks, master batch records and other official documents are completed in a correct and timely manner.
- Assist Packaging Room Supervisor and Packaging Manager in other areas and tasks as directed.
- Operate assigned packaging equipment in a safe manner according to established SOP's.
- Assemble and disassemble assigned equipment and all related components.
- Perform and document in-process inspections of equipment being operated.
- Ensure an adequate inventory of spare parts to maintain continued operation of assigned equipment.
- Operating multiple types of packaging equipment in a safe manner according to established SOP's.
Interested candidates can send resumes to email@example.com call the office at 770-803-0532.
- High school diploma or equivalent or appropriate combination of training and experience.
- Must be fully bilingual in Spanish and English. Hablar, escribir y leer.
- Good mechanical aptitude is a must.
- Must be able to perform required repetitive lifting tasks.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Must be able to pass a drug test and extensive background check.
Interested candidates can send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at 770-803-0532.