BCF Spinning Operator
Cartersville, GA 30120 US
Cartersville Qualified Staffing is currently seeking a BCF Spinning Operator . Must have Manufacturing experience, preferably in the yarn industry.
Train on days 7am-3pm M-F $17hr starting rate, then move to nights 6:45pm-7am / pre-shift meeting.
The BCF Spinning Operator is responsible for the runability of assigned machine/towers and insure the quality of the products that are being manufactured.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
• Must be familiar with the operation of all Godet rolls, switches, heaters, and aspirators on BCF Spinning machine.
• Must be familiar with the correct yarn path/yarn thread/wraps on the BCF Spinning machine, and able to rethread it in a timely manner.
•Be familiar with Instrumar alarm lights.
• Responsible for operating and doffing winders when yarn cycle is complete.
• Perform online quality inspection of yarn (i.e. shade, air tack, winding, proper labels, etc.).
• Properly packing out yarn on buggies, and label with correct information in delivering a first quality product.
• Keep machine's cleaned and wiped down at all times. (String Waste, Tack Box, Spin Finish Trays, Etc.)
• general housekeeping of work area
• Transport yarn Test Buggy to Lab for Quality Testing.
-spin pack changes and documentation.
Call Cartersville Qualified Staffing 770-383-9908 for more information or apply online www.q-staffing.com.