BCF Spinning Maechanic
Cartersville, GA 30120 US
BCF Spinning Mechanic
Do you have mechanic and maintenance skills and looking for a great career opportunity? This is a Direct Hire Position.
Train on days M-F 7am-4pm then move to nights swing shift7pm-7am starting range $23hr depends on experience.
Maintain professionalism while handling general mechanical duties.
• Maintain a comprehensive understanding of all procedures and systems within maintenance department.
• Work as a team with great people skills to build solid working relationships.
• Follow all safety rules for department and entire facility.
• General housekeeping as needed.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
• Disassemble machinery and equipment to remove parts and make repairs.
• Examine parts for defects such as breakage and excessive wear.
• Repair and replace broken or malfunctioning components of machinery and equipment.
• Clean, lubricate, and adjust parts, equipment, and machinery.
• Repair and maintain the operating condition of industrial production and processing machinery and equipment.
• Reassemble equipment after completion of inspections, testing, or repairs.
• Operate newly repaired machinery and equipment to verify the adequacy of repairs.
• Cut and weld metal to repair broken metal parts, fabricate new parts, and assemble new equipment.
• Ability to Drive fork-lift and or squeeze lift safely.
Call Cartersville Qualified Staffing for more information 770-383-9908
162 West main Street, Suite 300 Cartersville 30120