Automotive Service Writer
Fond du Lac, WI 54935
First shift opportunity available in Fond du lac. We will use our relationship with this company to help you get noticed and hired. We provide personal support services such as resume revisions and interview preparation. Here is your chance to take pride in working for a company whose quality and customer service are the top priorities. Since 1952 this locally owned tire and auto repair center has been known for providing great service, value and a no excuses satisfaction policy. With their wide selection and expert installation, you can feel confident in your new tires. Their trained and certified technicians use only high-quality parts to perform auto repair or service on almost all domestic or import vehicles.
- Job is a combination of customer service and sales.
- Answer phones and greet customers.
- Write up the service orders or answer questions about future service.
- Cash handling.
- Automotive experience is preferred but not required.
- Retail experience is very helpful to help with sales for possible incentives.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record is required.
- Outgoing personality, common sense and reliability are crucial for success.
40 hours per week
Monday - Friday 7:00am-6:00pm and Saturday 8:00am-noon
Must be willing to work between all hours of operation including some Saturdays but not every Saturday.