Automotive Service Writer
Appleton, WI 54914 | Automotive
First shift opportunities available in Appleton and Green Bay. Here is your chance to take pride in working for a company whose quality and customer service are the top priorities. Since 1952 this locally owned tire and auto repair center has been known for providing great service, value and a no excuses satisfaction policy. With their wide selection and expert installation, you can feel confident in your new tires. Their trained and certified technicians use only high-quality parts to perform auto repair or service on almost all domestic or import vehicles.
- Job is a combination of customer service and sales.
- Answer phones and greet customers.
- Write up the service orders or answer questions about future service.
- Cash handling.
40 hours per week
Shop is open: Monday – Friday 6:30am – 7:00pm and Saturday 8:00am – 1:00pm
Must be willing to work between all hours of operation including some Saturdays but not every Saturday.
- Automotive experience is preferred but not required.
- Retail experience is very helpful to help with sales for possible incentives.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record is required.
- Outgoing personality, common sense and reliability are crucial for success.
Why chose Qualified Staffing to help you with your job search?
- Job coaching
- Resume writing assistance
- Interview coaching
- Tips to succeed on the job
- Wage/benefit client negotiating
All of this and never a fee to you for all this job search assistance!
Over 80% of our jobs are temp-to-hire or direct hire. Apply today and see the difference Qualified Staffing can make in your life.