Youngsville, NC 27596 US
Automotive Condition Inspector
Mondays & Wednesdays 8:30AM-5PM & Fridays 9AM-3PM
Do you enjoy working outside and have a passion for cars? If so, this might be your opportunity! Our client is seeking an Automotive Condition Inspector who is detail oriented. While Inspectors always focus on safety first, they understand the importance of a quick and smooth operation.
This critical role enjoys learning new ways to use technology and being at the forefront of the auto auction industry.
A day in the life:
- Taking photographs of all vehicles for internet representation.
- Inspect vehicles for damage to include but not limited to body damage including structural damage.
- Note damage within condition report for vehicles and take pictures.
- Report all vehicles with structural damage to management
First, let us double check:
- All candidates must have a valid drivers' license and high school diploma (or equivalent). There are physical demands of this role, so please read them carefully and understand that this is no desk job. This position involves primarily outdoor work in all types of weather
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and work history inquiry
Candidates must be able to drive a manual vehicle or 5-speed
An upbeat demeanor to ensure every customer interaction is positive is necessary! If you know about cars, or have general knowledge of auto bodywork, you will fit in great. Teamwork is incredibly important to our success!
While it is not required, it would be great if you have:
Basic automotive experience in the auto bodywork repair or auto repair area. Experience in the autobody repair industry and/or related field preferred.
Physical Demand Highlights:
- Ability to apply appropriate use of security, maintenance, and safety procedures to protect company and customer assets
- Ability to avoid accidents by recognizing potentially unsafe situations and responding appropriately when accidents occur.
- Ability to lift, carry, push, or pull up to 20 lbs.
- Ability to constantly reach outward, handle and finger objects, stand, walk, and sit
- Ability to frequently bend, squat, kneel, twist, turn, climb, and crawl
- Must remain alert to potential hazards associated with other vehicles operated in their work
Why work for Qualified Staffing?
- We offer a fantastic benefits package to all employees including healthcare, 401K, and vacation/holiday pay provided requirements are met.
- Applying for one job with Qualified Staffing is like applying for hundreds of jobs all at once!
- We respond to every applicant withain 48 hours.