Trenton, MI US
MECHANIC (Entry Level) 1st Shift
Calling all entry-level to experienced Mechanics! Our client specializes in the aerospace, defense, entertainment, and transportation markets and they are looking for Mechanics to work on experimental prototype builds and retro-fits. This job is perfect for automobile technicians or anyone with mechanical experience. The work location is Trenton, MI. Work hours are Monday through Friday, 6:30 am to 3:30 pm with occasional Saturday overtime. These are long-term assignments and our client is willing to train those inpiduals who have a willingness to learn. Pay is based on experience - $20.00 to $24.00 per hour.
*Some tools may be required, the tool list is available. Necessary tools may need to be purchased within the first 3-4 weeks of employment*
APPLY TODAY or CONTACT QUALIFIED STAFFING Sterling Heights - (586) 580-0079
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 3 year's automotive technician/mechanic experience or equivalent military experience
- Must have good organizational skills
- Must have good attention to detail
- Must possess the skills to read, comprehend, and execute written procedures
- Must be an automotive technician/mechanic with a high level of urgency, motivation, and enthusiasm to learn
- Must have reliable attendance and the willingness to work overtime/weekends
- Ford experience
- State/ASE certifications
- Prototype build technician/mechanic experience
Why work for Qualified Staffing?
- We offer a fantastic benefits package to all of our employees. This includes healthcare, vacation/holiday pay, and 401K! In fact, these are the same benefits that we offer our corporate employees!
- Applying for one job with Qualified Staffing is like applying for hundreds of jobs all at once!
- We respond to every job applicant within 24-48 hours.