Raleigh, NC 27604
Our client is seeking an Auto Mechanic. You must be a self driven, hardworking individual. The ideal candidate will have proficiency in the ability to work efficiently and effectively, to ensure the performance of the service department as a whole. The individual will report directly to the service manager in the department.
This full-time position will pay $15/hr to start. Hours will be Monday through Friday from 9:30AM-6PM
- Automotive Mechanic will cater to the specific needs of each repair order efficiently and accurately. This must be done within both dealership and factory requirements.
- The ideal technician candidate must be able to diagnose malfunctions, as well as perform the necessary repairs for them.
- Automotive Mechanic will perform vehicle repairs within their current capability/skill level.
- In depth examination of any vehicle under current supervision, to determine if any safety or service work is needed or recommended.
- Clearly documents and records work that is performed on the repair order under his/her supervision.
- Effectively communicate with the designated service manager or advisor when the above adjustments and additional work is needed.
- Road tests vehicles when required or refers to the test technician / service manager.
- Ability to perform any additional related duties as required and assigned by service manager.
Qualifications or Requirements
- At least 1 year of experience as an Automotive Technician / Mechanic
- A valid driver's license
- High school diploma / Industry certification equivalent required
- Automotive Technician must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in the use of common mechanic shop tools
- Ability to bend, move, lift and physically perform duties in the scope of this position.