Detroit, MI 48340 US
Assembly Tech - Pontiac
Do you have industrial experience? Are you looking for great benefits and a steady job? Our client is seeking 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift full-time and part-time assembly operators to join their team. Apply now to set up an interview!
About The Position
As a Production Team Member, you will be trained to operate a machine to produce battery packs for the automotive industry. You will ensure parts are made per the quality standards of the customer (zero defects), on time per the schedule, and with the best safety practices possible.
Pay - $17.00/hr - $18.50/hr
- 1st - 5:50AM-2:20PM
- 2nd - 1:50PM- 10:20PM
- 3rd - 9:50PM-6:20AM
- Responsible for the quality of parts produced, with a goal of ZERO Defects.
- Flexible and capable of cross-training to promote job rotation and team building.
- Monitoring material levels in the work area.
- Inspect finished parts per operator instruction sheets and control plans.
- Pack parts per instruction sheets and control plans.
- Report any issues to the Shift Lead.
- Log necessary information into a logbook.
- Keep work area tidy and organized - Pick up parts from the floor.
- Ensure that all safety standards and procedures are followed.
- Assist in training new team members.
- Perform other tasks, as requested.
Why work for Qualified Staffing?
- We offer a fantastic benefits package to all of our employees. This includes healthcare, vacation/holiday pay, and 401K! In fact, these are the same benefits that we offer our Corporate employees!
- Applying for one job with Qualified Staffing is like applying for hundreds of jobs all at once!
- We respond to every job applicant within 24- 48 hours.