Assembly Team Lead
Taylor, MI 48180 US
Assembly Team Lead – Direct Hire
Do you have experience as an Assembly Team Lead looking to make a move? We have the perfect opportunity! Our customer who is a leader in their field for high end coffee machines has a direct hire position for an Assembly Team Lead. This is an hourly direct hire opportunity.
Pay Rate: $26.73
This position requires the ability to interpret production sheets, production specifications and assembly instructions. Responsible for ensuring that the assembly process is being followed and support the production flow. Will be responsible for driving the pace of production to meet the daily goals. Observe the build process and collect data to improve cycle time compliance.
• Interpreting production sheets, product specifications, assembly instructions, and testing sheets
• Train team members
• Assemble/inspect components using work instructions
• Ensuring that serial tags data is complete and correct
• Facilitate all requirements pertaining to the Non-Conforming Material process to address defective material.
• Facilitate team meetings as needed to communicate daily goals, expectations, new policies,
• Works in tandem with Production Manager on production schedule conflicts, issues, including attendance of production team
• Leads the production team to meet or exceed daily and weekly production goals with a heightened focus on quality
• Makes adjustments to schedule and team allocation as needed including cross-training
• Compiles end of day report on all production data.
• Creatation of work instructions.
• High school diploma/GED or higher degree from a technical school
• 5 years’ experience in production assembly
• Ability to use various hand tools efficiently, experience with operating pallet jack and basic electrical knowledge
• Technical knowledge and ability to read blueprints, drawings etc.
• Knowledge of quality control principles and knowledge of ISO 9001 and best practices.
• Experience with testing procedures and knowledge of administrative procedures
• Knowledge of safety and operating regulations and ERP experience
• Proficiency with computer systems (Microsoft Office Suite)
• Experience with 2-bin filling and scanning procedure
Compensation and Benefits:
• Competitive Salary
• Competitive healthcare and benefits plan
• Growing company with growing potential
• Family-owned, informal working atmosphere, people-oriented culture
• Education/training focused (paid)
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.