Youngsville, NC 27596
Our client in Youngsville is looking for someone to join their technical team to assist with product builds and display boards. The ideal candidate will have *experience in electrical and mechanical assembly as well as soldering skills. *
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 1. Performs bench-type processes to complete mechanical and electrical assemblies and subassemblies, using hand tools and electronic and pneumatic tooling.
- 2. Reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
- 3. Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- 4. Performs prescribed preventive maintenance on machines as required per P.M. Charts.
- 5. Completes tasks as directed by manufacturing schedules with minimum supervision.
- 1. Technical Capacity.
- 2. Learning Oriented.
- 3. Time Management.
- 4. Thoroughness.