Winchester, VA 22602
Are you looking to get into the manufacturing industry? We have the perfect job for you and on-site training is provided! Our client is a truss and panel builder, looking to hire production associates for 1st shift. These are temp-to-hire positions that have the opportunity to be hired on full-time (with benefits!) after 90 days. You can expect 10 hour shifts, 4 days a week with possible overtime on the 5th day. Apply now!
- Stacking lumber
- Stacking finished product
- Operating hand and power tools
- Assemble wall panels as well as roof and floor trusses
- High School Diploma, GED or related work experience
- Assembly experience - Preferred
- Must be able to lift 20 to 40 lbs consistently
- Must have steel-toed or composite-toe boots
Why work for Qualified Staffing?
- 1. We off a fantastic benefits package to all our employees. This includes healthcare, vacation/holiday pay, and 401K! In fact, these are the same benefits that we offer our corporate employees!
- 2. Applying for on job with Qualified Staffing is applying for hundreds of job all at once!
- 3. We respond to every applicant within for 24 - 48 hours.