Imlay City, MI 48444
Are you looking for a great opportunity to get into a manufacturing facility?
We have general assembly positions open at our client in Imlay City.
- Check for proper tools to perform job assignment.
- Proper shut down of machine at end of run.
- Operate assembly machine according to set instructions.
- Load and unload machine in a timely manner.
- Inspect parts to set instructions.
- Responsible for the maintaining of a safe, clean and organized work area.
- Responsible for keeping accurate production and down time records, including the operator logs & production charts.
- Responsible for meeting production teams goals for quality, throughput, and operating efficiency.
- Communicates and works cooperatively with co-workers.
- Inform leaders when in need of materials on line.
- Inform supervisors when machine is running out of control.
- Comply with the management operating systems procedures and instructions
- Make suggestions to improve the operator procedures.
- Follow all work and safety rules.
- 1. High School diploma/GED required
- 2. Color Blind Test
- 3. Must be able lift, reach, and pull 10-30 lbs.
- 4. The employee is required to stand, walk, lift, and reach with hands and arms.
- 5. Must be able to read, understand and verbally communicate work instructions.
ALL SHIFTS AVAILABLE!
1ST: 7AM - 3PM
2ND: 3PM - 11PM
3RD: 11PM - 7AM