Auburn Hills, MI 48326
How would you like to work for a manufacturing facility that is not only SUPER clean and quiet, but also has its own CHEF on hand? That's right, our client in Auburn Hills has a full-time chef employed. Lunch is less than $5 and you can enjoy it in a private dining room!
What do you have to do? We're hiring individuals who are interested in becoming circuit board assemblers. APPLY NOW!
*2nd Shift:* 2: 30 PM - 11 PM
- Twists, bends, trims, strips, or files wire leads of components or reams holes in boards to insert wire leads, using hand tools.
- Inserts color-coded wires in designated holes and clinches wire ends, using pliers.
- Press-fits component terminals onto board.
- Mounts assembled components (Examples: transformers, resistors, transistors, capacitors, integrated circuits, and sockets) on chassis panel while observing proper polarity and orientation in relation to PCB overlay.
- Crimps wire leads on underside of board, using hand tools or press.
- Applies sealer or masking compound to selected parts of board to protect parts from effects of wave solder process.
Call today to schedule an appointment to interview with one of our fabulous Staffing Coordinators!