Assembly / General Labor
Kentwood, MI US
Ready to work now? Want to skip the secondary interview process? Or maybe you are looking to advance your skill set in the manufacturing industry. We have the perfect opportunity for you. Our client has been in business for over 60 years in the automotive manufacturing industry.
Shift: 2nd and 3rd shifts open
Location: Kentwood, MI
Rate: $15 to $16 depending on shift
- Performs visual inspection of parts for imperfections per Critical Quality Sheets and the shift supervisor.
- Assembles parts as required using appropriate materials and methods as prescribed by the process documentation.
- Repairs minor imperfections using appropriate materials, where applicable.
- Properly marks scrap and places it in the appropriate area.
- Notifies Supervisor when excessive imperfections are found or machine problems occur.
- Packs assembled / inspected part per packaging specifications, affixing proper move tickets and labels to cartons.
- Handles parts properly and safely.
- Maintains quality standards for all parts and components, per Critical Quality sheets.
- Maintains good housekeeping in work area.
- Accurately completes all floor-level paperwork.
- Performs other tasks assigned by designated supervisor.
Benefits Upon Hire - No Waiting Period
- Direct Deposit
- Shift Premium
- Discount Programs
- Attendance Award - must work a full calendar quarter to qualify.
- Funeral Leave
- Ulliance Life Advisors (EAP)
- Medical Center
- Unpaid Personal Days
- Quarterly Incentive Payment
Benefits on 90th Calendar Day of Employment
- Medical Insurance
- Primary Care Clinic
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short Term Disability (STD)
- Voluntary Group Supplemental Term Insurance
- Voluntary Group Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Voluntary Group Accident Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Prorated Paid Time Off (PTO) – in the first year of employment
And so much more...
Why work for Qualified Staffing?
1. We offer a fantastic benefits package to all of our employees. This includes healthcare, vacation/holiday
pay, and 401K! In fact, these are the same benefits that we offer our Corporate employees!
2. Applying for one job with Qualified Staffing is like applying for hundreds of jobs all at once!
3. We respond to every job applicant within 24 – 48 hours.
4. We only work with the best client companies