Fort Valley, GA 31030 US
Full time position, M-Th 6am to 430pm and some OT on Fridays and the occasional Saturday
- Operating Sewing Machine – Sew various sizes and quantity of products following production orders and proper operating procedures for sewing machine.
- Record production notes – complete any necessary production paperwork.
- Daily cleanliness task of area and tools – Maintain a safe, clean, and orderly workstation.
- Maintain clean and neat work area.
- Practice proper safety techniques.
- Carry out prescribed preventative maintenance in accordance with schedules.
- Follow all procedures and guidelines.
- Must be able to operator at least one sewing machine proficiently by the end of probation.
- Must be able to sew up to 8 different products by the end of probation. (60 days)
- Assistance with physical inventory inspection and measurement as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Inability to perform other jobs or duties may result in fewer work hours.
Formal education not required.
Minimum of 6 months of previous work experience in a manufacturing setting preferred, but not required for consideration.
Basic reading and writing skills are necessary
Basic math skills are necessary (addition, subtraction, multiplication, pision)