Assemblers - All Shifts
Sterling Heights, MI US
Assembly Operators - Sterling Heights
Do you have industrial experience? Do you have quality inspection experience? Are you detail-orientated? Are you looking for outstanding benefits and a steady job? Our client is seeking 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift full-time assembly operators to join their team. Apply now to set up an interview!
About The Position
As a Production Team Member, you will be responsible for various finishing trim and assembly operations necessary for the completion of parts to customer specifications.
Pay - Up to $14.75
- Will use hand electrical / air-powered tools to trim parts while keeping pace with set production standards.
- Perform a variety of trimming operations using fixtures and robots.
- Perform various assembly operations necessary for the completion of parts.
- Maintain a constant check on the quality of parts under current production, and inform the supervisor immediately when problems arise.
- Work under the direction of the area and/or shift supervisor.
- Accurately record all information necessary for production reporting systems and inventory control.
- Worksite cleanup is required by each associate.
- Read work instructions and perform operations as listed.
- Participate in and complete all company-required training.
- Previous hand and power tool experience are helpful.
- Basic math skills.
- Other duties as assigned.
Why work for Qualified Staffing?
- We offer a fantastic benefits package to all of our employees. This includes healthcare, vacation/holiday pay, and 401K! In fact, these are the same benefits that we offer our Corporate employees!
- Applying for one job with Qualified Staffing is like applying for hundreds of jobs all at once!
- We respond to every job applicant within 24- 48 hours.