Manitowoc, WI 54220
Assist the Line Leaders in the production of a quality product at specified quantities in a safe and cost-effective manner.
• Check the correct identity, quality and appearance of materials, components, supplies and products. Checking correct identity, appearance, components and products is important to assure the correct product is in the correct bottle and/or box.
• Maintain established quality standards, reporting quality defects to the Line Leader to assure poor quality product is not going into the carton.
• Maintain a clean and neat work area. This is especially important for safety reasons. A clean and neat work area reduces the possibility of an accident.
• Follow all safety procedures.
• Execute special assignments required by Coordinator.
1st, 2nd and 3rd Shifts available
• Walk; reach above shoulders; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl up to 1/3 of the time up to 48".
• Stand (all 8 hours of the shift or overtime as required); use hands to finger, handle or touch; and talk or hear 2/3 and more of the time.
• Lift or force to be exerted up to 10 pounds 2/3 and more of the time.
• Lift or force to be exerted up to 25 pounds 1/3 to 2/3 of the time.
• Able to work around chemicals and in summer hotter (no AC) environment.
• Must be able to pass company tests.
Qualified Staffing can help you get noticed. We have the inside scoop and the contacts to get you in front of real employers with active job needs. Apply today with Qualified Staffing and our team of experienced Recruiters will help you make sure you have a winning resume and know what to expect during the interview to get that job offer.
Why chose Qualified Staffing to help you with your job search?
- Job coaching
- Resume writing assistance
- Interview coaching
- Tips to succeed on the job
- Wage/benefit client negotiating
All of this and never a fee to you for all this job search assistance!
Over 80% of our jobs are temp-to-hire or direct hire. Apply today and see the difference Qualified Staffing can make in your life.