Clintonville, WI 54929
Exciting full-time opportunity available with America’s leading manufacturer of industrial and military grade cargo handling equipment. Their long history of engineering high-quality sophisticated solutions for the most demanding military implementation has earned them a prestigious brand name as the go-to source for its word-class products used by every military branch. We are looking for entry level assemblers as well as advanced level assemblers.
- Use basic tools including wrenches, hammers, drills, screwdrivers, brooms and measuring devices as well as assembly fixtures
- Interpret engineering drawings and wiring/hydraulic diagrams
- Assemble components of mechanical systems in accordance with the design specifications
- Install components and connections and test for any leaks in the system
- Keep an accurate record of daily operations and material usage
- Visually inspect parts as processed
Shift: Monday-Thursday - 6:00am – 4:00pm (Mandatory Fridays if scheduled)
Temp to hire based on attendance and performance.
- Ability to work as part of a team having responsibility for assembling an entire product or the component of a product
- At least 2 years of previous electrical and/or mechanical experience
- Basic knowledge of all hand and power tools
- Blueprint reading as well as wiring/hydraulic diagrams, must pass blueprint test
- Able to stand, bend, twist, kneel, crouch and make repetitive motions during entire shift