Clintonville, WI 54929 | Assembly
Exciting full-time opportunity available with America’s leading manufacturer of industrial and military grade cargo handling equipment. Their long history of engineering high-quality, sophisticated solutions for the most demanding military implementation has earned them a prestigious brand name as the go-to source for its word-class products used by every military branch. We are looking for entry level assemblers, as well as advanced level assemblers.
- Use basic tools including wrenches, hammers, drills, screwdrivers, brooms, and measuring devices, as well as assembly fixtures
- Interpret engineering drawings and wiring/hydraulic diagrams
- Assemble components of mechanical systems in accordance with the design specifications
- Install components, connections, and test for any leaks in the system
- Keep an accurate record of daily operations and material usage
- Visually inspect parts as processed
Shift: Monday-Thursday - 6:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (Mandatory Fridays if scheduled)
Temp to hire based on attendance and performance.
Pay: $13-16.00 DOE
- Ability to work as part of a team having responsibility for assembling an entire product or the component of a product
- At least 2 years of previous electrical and/or mechanical experience
- Basic knowledge of all hand and power tools
- Blueprint reading as well as wiring/hydraulic diagrams, must pass blueprint test
- Able to stand, bend, twist, kneel, crouch and make repetitive motions during entire shift
Why chose Qualified Staffing to help you with your job search?
- Job coaching
- Resume writing assistance
- Interview coaching
- Tips to succeed on the job
- Wage/benefit client negotiating
All of this and never a fee to you for all this job search assistance!
Over 80% of our jobs are temp-to-hire or direct hire. Apply today and see the difference Qualified Staffing can make in your life.