Case Assembler - Training Provided
Front Royal, VA 22630
Interested in working in the manufacturing industry, but don't have any experience? Check out this job! 1st and 2nd shifts are available, so you can pick the one that best fits YOUR schedule!
Click Apply Now today!
Benefits: Health, vision, and dental offered after 30 days of employment.
As a case assembler, your duties will include:
- Assembling foam for high-performance protective cases, temperature controlled packaging solutions, advances portable lighting systems and rugged gear for professionals and outdoor enthusiasts.
- Picking inventory
- Identifying dimensions - what they reference and recognize shapes.
- Read simple blueprints
- Glue, tape, flame treating, and labeling
- Masking and painting
- Review and inspect
- Manufacturing experience - preferred but not necessary
About the Client: Do you want to be part of a team that stands for respect, quality, integrity, accountability, innovation, flexibility, and enthusiasm? Our client is dedicated to continuous growth by providing quality products/services and protecting all that is valued.
Why work for Qualified Staffing?
- 1. We offer a fantastic benefits package to all of our employees. This includes healthcare, vacation/holiday pay, and 401K! In fact, these are the same benefits that we offer our Corporate employees!
- 2. Applying for one job with Qualified Staffing is like applying for hundreds of jobs all at once!
- 3. We respond to every job applicant within 24 - 48 hours.