Administrative Assistant/Provider Reimbursement Analytics
Fenton, MI 48430 | Finance
Looking for the next step in your professional Administrative career?
Our client in Fenton, MI is looking to add a Professional Analyst to their team.
Great salary and benefits! 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan, Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days, Health Benefits, Life Insurance, and many more!
Administrative Assistant/Provider Reimbursement Analytics - responsible for providing administrative support to Administrative Services and to the Provider Payment Analytics Department.
- Generate analytical workpapers and provide support for Departmental projects including cost report workpapers
- Maintain database program for tracking engagements. Record all pertinent incoming and outgoing correspondence. Generate reports on a monthly basis and distribute to clients and consultants as appropriate.
- Assist Managers of Provider Reimbursement Analytics and Consultants with appeals, reopens, exception requests, bad debts, spreadsheets, correspondence and other projects as needed.
- Work with clients as liaison in obtaining and sending information, documents, correspondence, etc. in a timely manner.
- Organize and maintain computer files and computer for Provider Reimbursement Analytics Department.
- Use CCH database to research regulations. Assist Managers and Consultants with research.
- Onsite/overnight travel to clients necessary as determined by client needs.
Ideal candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- 5 years of directly related experience
- Accounting and/or related experience preferred
- Associates Degree in Accounting and/or related field preferred
- Strong analytical capability, independent thinker and good decision making skills
- Proven team player able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent project management, organizational and interpersonal skills,
- Strong ability to prioritize workload
- Ability to work with senior executives and business partners
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong computer and technology and Microsoft desktop software products knowledge and skills
- Exemplary client satisfaction skills
- Ability to process industry information to develop value-added client services
- Must possess two years of current work history
- Must be able to pass pre-employment testing
- Must be able to pass thorough criminal background screening
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screening
We Go To Work For You
1408 W Hill Rd, Flint MI 48507