Administrative Assistant / Billing Specialist
Lapeer, MI 48532
Are you looking for an Administrative Assistant position in the Flint area? Do you strive to provide outstanding customer service with every customer, every time? If so, we want to speak to YOU!
We are looking for an experienced customer service representative with prior insurance billing knowledge.
REQUIREMENTS FOR BILLING SPECIALIST
- Excellent typing and data-entry skills a must with good written and verbal communication skills required.
- This position requires a customer focused individual who can also work well in a team environment.
- Must be detailed oriented and able to make decisions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide positive customer assistance with billing and general questions via telephone and e-mail.
- Answer incoming calls and resolve customer issues in a professional manner.
- Enter information into computer for new applications, process cancellations and various data entry functions.
- Prepares and sorts source documents; identifies, interprets and verifies accuracy of data to be entered.
- Contacts various customers of source documents to resolve questions, inconsistencies or missing data.
- Opens mail and prepares all incoming documents for scanning, copying, and distribution to the appropriate staff for processing.
Must be organized and able meet daily department deadlines.
Hours are expected to be 38.5 hours per week but may vary based on weekly workload.
This position is located on the West side of Flint.
Please call Susan at 810-664-0573 if you meet the above requirements.