Accounts Payable Manager
Charlottesville, Va 22901
Do you have at least 3 years of Accounts Payable experience in a large, complex business environment? Are you exceptionally attentive to detail? Our clients in Charlottesville, Virginia have been searching for you!
Position Summary: Manage corporate accounts payable. Work directly with corporate officers, agencies, and program directors. Will report directly to the Chief Financial Officer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage accounts payable at the corporate level for 38 agencies
- Supervise accounts payable specialist(s).
- Work directly with all agencies to ensure the submission of all invoices are sent to corporate in a timely manner, including ensuring agencies have audited and approved invoices.
- Process bi-weekly check run.
- Process payments to vendors via credit card and ACH.
- Review and approve the data entry of all payable into the accounting system, Sage 100.
- Responsible for posting accruals and prepaid.
- Responsible for reconciling and posting all corporate credit card statements.
- Responsible for all monthly lease payments for the agencies.
- Responsible for processing monthly payments for contracted medical directors.
- Work directly with major vendors.
- Work closely with accounts receivable to ensure that payments to facilities that provide room and board, respite and general in-patient services are processed timely.
- Responsible for annual 1099 s.
- Minimum 3 years of accounts payable experience as a supervisor in a large, complex business environment
- Experience and understanding of accounts payable processes is required
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) required
- Extreme attention to detail
Monday Friday, 8am 5pm with 1-hour lunch
Position has potential to be temp-to-hire if it s a good fit
$24.04 - $26.44/hour ($50-55k/year) depending on experience