Accounts Payable Clerk
Port Huron, MI 48060 | Accounting
Established manufacturer in Port Huron. In search of an experienced accounts payable clerk.
The Accounts Payable Clerk is responsible for the payment of goods and services purchased by the organization. This role also serves as auditor, ensuring that invoices are accurate and that proper accounting procedures are followed for the purchasing and payment of goods and services.
- Process vendor invoices, employee expense reports and vendor payments
- Reconcile vendor statements
- Frequently interacts and collaborates with various departments including purchasing, receiving, and management.
- Accurately enter information into various systems.
High School diploma required.Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or relevant field preferred -OR- at least 3-5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Outstanding organizational and multitasking skills
- Team player mindset with high level of dedication to raising the bar for the whole team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to prioritize work and succeed under deadlines.
- Financial Management
- Ethical Conduct
- Communication Proficiency
You must have a recent, stable work history
You must have your own transportation
You must have two forms of valid ID to prove you can work in the US
You must be willing to submit to a 10 panel drug screen and nationwide criminal background check
respond to this add or apply directly at www.q-staffing.com