Richmond, VA | Accounting
Includes general accounting knowledge and experience, ability to examine, analyze and interpret accounting records, experience with general ledger, balance sheets and monthly reconciliation.
Includes senior level ability of accounting functions and practices. Requires ability to perform high level analysis of spreadsheets and to perform advanced accounting functions.
- Fully qualified in all routine and typical aspects of the role.
- Frequently uses and applies appropriate standards, principle theories, concepts and techniques.
- Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects.
- Provides solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- Works under general supervision and follows established procedures.
NOTE: Does not have direct Associate performance management responsibility.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Minimum 8 years of experience in audit, compliance or other relevant work experience
- Certified Public Accountant, Certified Internal Auditor or other relevant professional certification preferred
- Ability to manage concurrent deadlines and multiple priorities
- Strong analytical abilities and attention to detail