Adairsville, GA 30103 US
DIRECT HIRE POSITION
The Accounting Manager plans, manages, directs and oversees the daily financial activities of the accounting department. The Accounting Manager assists with the detail required for a SKU-based master budget, as well as department budgets, and assists in forecasting cash flow. Oversees Accounts Receivable and Payable and coordinates the financial information and communication required by the parent company.
- Understand and comply with federal, state, and local financial requirements.
- Oversee external and internal audits
- Assist with closing entries and reserve estimates
- Ensures sub-ledgers match general ledgers
- Oversees the financial side of physical inventories
- Monitor cycle counts and inventory adjustments
- Ensures that bank covenants are met
- Ensure local tax returns (property taxes, sales tax, etc.) are filed in a timely manner.
- Coordinates information required by Chinese parent company
- Takes on other financial duties as required by the CFO and or CEO
Education and Requirements:
- Thorough understanding of GAAP and regulatory issues
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or Finance is required.
- Certified Public Accountant license recommended
- Five years in financial management required
- Excellent Excel skills
- Management and supervisor skills
- Analytical and organizational skills
- Proficiency in computer systems
- Leadership skills
- Mandarin Chinese REQUIRED