Neenah, WI 54956 | Accounting
Are you an accounting student looking for an internship or someone who prefers to use your accounting skills on a part-time/full-time basis? Do you enjoy having genuine conversations and helping people? Do you strive to tailor your service and delivery to each customer as an individual, making sure the experience you create is memorable? If so, you could be a great fit for a challenging position with a local credit union.
- Daily/Monthly General Ledger Account Balancing
- Handling of Customer Negative Balance Accounts – Processing returned checks and ACH (electronic items)
- Answering Customer Questions with Internet Banking, E Statements, and Mobile Check Deposit Capture Etc.
- Processing – Stop Payments, Wires, Bill Pay Issues
- Paying Bills for Credit Union
- Processing Customer Check Deposit for the Cash Letter daily – scanning and submission
- Will start out by training on the teller line as all employees are cross-trained and expected to assist members by providing the highest quality of customer service.
Hours: Monday through Friday 11a-5p but must be willing to work additional hours for vacation coverage throughout the year.
- Minimum of a 2-year Associate Degree in Accounting or 5 years practical experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Problem analysis skills, be a team player and have a genuine interest in helping people
- Internal motivation, self-confidence and ability to promote a positive atmosphere
Why chose Qualified Staffing to help you with your job search?
- Job coaching
- Resume writing assistance
- Interview coaching
- Tips to succeed on the job
- Wage/benefit client negotiating
All of this and never a fee to you for all this job search assistance!
Over 80% of our jobs are temp-to-hire or direct hire. Apply today and see the difference Qualified Staffing can make in your life.