Henrico, VA 23238
Includes general accounting knowledge and experience, ability to examine, analyze and interpret accounting records, experience with general ledger, balance sheets and monthly reconciliation.
Ability to process debits and credits, accounts payable and receivables, data entry and ability to make corrections of journal entries.
- Viewed as having significant expertise in given field.
- Applies extensive expertise and has full knowledge of other related disciplines.
- Applies advanced principles, theories, and concepts.
- Guides the successful completion of major projects and may function in a project leadership role.
- Develops solutions to complex problems, which require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
- Work is performed without appreciable direction.
MUST HAVE: Advance Excel, (pivot tables, filters, formatting data)