604- Assembly- 2nd WKND
Sparta, TN US
Are you looking to get in the Automotive Manufacturing Industry but don't know how? Do you enjoy a fast-paced environment? If so, Qualified Staffing has the perfect job for you!
- Friday- Sunday 5:00PM-5:00AM
- Overtime may be required as needed.
These are temp-to-hire positions and you do NOT want to miss this job opportunity.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lifts work piece manually or using hoist and secures work piece in fixture or loads automatic feeding device.
- Starts machine, engages feed and observes operations.
- Inspects and measures machined work pieces to verify conformance to specifications.
- Conducts routine safety and equipment inspections, records proper operating and material information for production.
- Participates in problem solving to make necessary equipment repairs or process corrections to maintain required production quality and volume.
For more information, call or text 931-303-0026
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for eight hours, talk, and hear.
- The employee is required to perform highly repetitive motions.
- The employee frequently is required to walk, use hands to feel or handle, and to reach with hands and arms.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb.
- The employee must frequently lift up to 40 lb.
What are you waiting for? Hurry up and apply!
Walk- Ins are always welcome!
Qualified Staffing Cookeville
599 Vickers Place Ste. C
Cookeville, TN 38501
Why work for Qualified Staffing?
1. We offer a fantastic benefits package to all of our employees. This includes healthcare, vacation/holiday pay and 401K! In fact, these are the same benefits that we offer our Corporate employees.
2. Applying for one job with Qualified Staffing is like applying for hundreds of jobs all at once!
3. We respond to every job applicant within 24-48 hours.